Upon completion of this activity, the healthcare professional will be able to:
- Attendees will learn how to connect the dots on biophysical principles vs. live case application
- Review live case examples
- Return to theoretical to cover different substrate examples/scenarios
- “Reveal” the full benefit of DS application to procedures before/during lesion formation
Suraj Kapa, MD
Roderick Tung, MD, FACC, FHRS
The University of Chicago Medicine
Christian Meyer, MA
Klinik für Kardiologie EVK Düsseldorf
The Center of Excellence in Education designates this web-based, enduring activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This web-based, enduring activity is recognized for 1.5 hours of continuing education credit; California Board of Registered Nursing Credit provider #CEP12084; California Pre-hospital (EMT-P) CE provider #65-0537.
- These CE credits are recognized for registered nurses and other licensed healthcare providers
- This document must be retained for a period of 4 years
- Physician assistants (PAs) can apply Category 2 CME for practice-related activities per the National Commission on Certification of the Physician Assistants policy (NCCPA)
Accredited CME: 03/30/2021–04/30/2022